The paper deals with the innovative methods for monitoring the technical state of pipelines in difficult conditions. Within the framework of the methodology of Risk Based Inspection, the approach is analyzed using the innovative magnetic tomography method, which offers the inclusion of the registration of real mechanical stresses in the system for assessing the reliability of pipelines by the criterion of transition to the limit state based on the registration of the degree of stress concentration or excess of local loads.
Keywords: oil pipeline, gas pipeline, magnetic tomography method, stress-corrosion processes, Villary effect, corrosion, stress corrosion cracking, metal embrittlement, in-line inspection, pipeline condition monitoring, stress-strain state, ferromagnetic material.
The article is written in the framework of the State Task (theme "Fundamental basis of innovative technologies of the oil and gas industry (fundamental, exploratory and applied research)", no. AAAAA19-119013190038-2).
1. Belov A.A., Ivanov Yu.D., Shestakov A.A., Tsareva S.G., Shishkov E.V. Recommendations on the choice of the method of monitoring the technical condition of pipelines // Actual problems of Humanities and natural Sciences. 2015. № 10-1. P. 1–5.
2. ICE-CUBE. http://cae-cube.ru/ (Accessed on 11.02.2018). (In Russ).
3. Svelto C., Pniov A., Zhirnov A., Nesterov E., Stepanov K., Karassik V., Galzerano G., Laporta P. Online monitoring of gas & oil pipeline by distributed optical fiber sensors // Offshore Mediterranean Conference and Exhibition, 27–29 March 2019: Proceedings. Ravenna, Italy, 2019. Paper OMC-2019-0830. 9 р.
4. Stubelj I.R., Ruschmann H., Wold K., Gomnaes J.O. Pipeline predictive analitics trough on-line remote corrosion monitoring // NACE Conference&Expo CORROSION 2019, 24–28 March 2019: Proceedings. Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 2019. Paper NACE 2019-12899. 14 р.
5. Wright R.F., Egbu J., Buric M., Ziomek-Moroz M., Ohodnicki P.R., Lu P. Electrolessly coated optical fibers for distributed corrosion // NACE Conference&Expo CORROSION 2019, 24–28 March 2019: Proceedings. Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 2019. Paper NACE 2019-13499. 12 р.
6. Guan S., Ayello F., Sridhar N., Han X., Feng Q., Yang Y. Application of probabilistic model in pipeline direct assessment // NACE Conference&Expo CORROSION 2019, 24–28 March 2019: Proceedings. Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 2019. Paper NACE 2019-12718. 13 р.
7. RD 102-008-2002 manual for diagnosis of technical state of pipelines noncontact method. Moscow: Publishing house of JSC VNIIST, the Ministry of Energy, 2003. 52 p.
8. Jarram P. Developments in remote magnetic monitoring of carbon steel pipelines to locate and measure abnormal stress // NACE Conference&Expo CORROSION 2019, 24–28 March 2019: Proceedings. Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 2019. Paper NACE 2019-12995. 21 р.
9. Dmitrievsky A.N., Kamaeva S.S., Eremin N.A., Chernikov A.D. Contactless diagnostics of oil and gas pipelines: status and prospects of development // Actual Problems of Oil and Gas. 2018. Iss. 1(20). https://doi.org/10.29222/ipng.2078-5712.2018-20.art11 (In Russ.).
10. Marathe S. Leveraging Drone Based Imaging Technology for Pipeline and RoU Monitoring Survey // SPE Symposium: Asia Pacific Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Social Responsibility, 23–24 April 2019: Proceedings. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2019. Paper SPE-195427-MS. 18 р. https://doi.org/10.2118/195427-MS.
11. Eremin N.A., Husnutdinov L.A. Monitoring issues of stress - corrosion processes of internal industrial pipelines in complex conditions. // Neftânaâ Provincia. 2018. No. 4(16). P. 196–211. https://doi.org/10.25689/NP.2018.4.196-211.